We accept all major credit & debit cards, as well as Paypal payments. You can also place your order and pay with your credit or debit card over the phone. Tel: 0191 2960446.
Confirmation & Delivery
You will receive a confirmation email when you have placed your order. We aim to dispatch orders with 7 working days. If you need it in a hurry please contact us and we will do our best.
Collections in Person
If you have ordered a framed print please allow two weeks for collection. You can collect from my studio at The Mushroom Works, St Lawrence Road, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE6 1AR We will contact you to arrange a collection date and time.
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch within 14 days of receiving it. We will offer a full refund once the item is returned to us. However we will not pay the cost of returning the item to us.
Returning Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that the item that you received from us is faulty, please get in touch and explain the problem. We will offer a full refund once the item is returned to us and we will refund the cost of posting the faulty item back to us.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product you are ordering.Plus additional information (for a custom order) if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it. I rely on a number of legalises to collect, use and share your information including:
- as a need to provide my services, such as to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- when you have provided your affirmation of consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation court order in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights and or interests such as 1) providing and improving services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business.I only share your information for very limited reasons and limited circumstances as follows:
- Service providers. I engage trusted certain third parties to perform services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your information with this only to the extent to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect use and retain and share your information if I have good faith/ belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to a legal process or government request (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies, (c) prevent, investigated addresss fraud or other illegal activity, security or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers and others.
Transfer of personal data outside the E.U.
I may store and proceeds your data through third party hosting services in the U.S. and other jurisdictions. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside the E.U. I rely on privacy shield. Both Big Cartel and Mail Chimp are privacy shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only to in certain limited cases.I describe the right below.
- Access You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information i hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change restrict or delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like when I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (a) processing some of your information based only legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me after providing me with express consent to receive them. In such cases I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling or legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if tit is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. if you reside in the E.U. and wish to raise concern about my use of your information( and without prejudice and other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me.
For the purpose of data protection law , i joanne wishart as the data protection controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or at Studio 9 The Mushroom Works St Lawrence Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1AR.
Our Greetings cards are made / printed in the U.K. using F.S.C. certified card and envelopes. They are packaged in a bio degradable corn starch sleeve.
We work with local businesses to reuse their cardboard waste to package our orders. It's no frills, but helps the planet and keeps the packaging costs down for you!
My husband Ross Wishart processes the orders please contact him with any enquiries and he will be happy to help!
Ross Wishart, Studio 9, The Mushroom Works, St Lawrence Road, Newcastle, NE6 1AR Tel: 0191 2960446 / 0796 2779209