Terms & Conditions
Delivery Times: UK 1-3 days, Europe 5-10 days, orders to the rest of the world can take up to 14 days.
The buyer will be responsible for any import duty that may apply.
Returns or Exchanges
We hope that you love your order, but if you do require a return please contact us within 14 days if you have any problems with your order.
Orders must be returned within 30 days of delivery they must be unused and in the same condition as when you bough it.
Sadly we cannot be held responsible for return orders lost in the post. Please get proof of postage and get the order tracked and signed for. The cost packaging and returning an item is non refundable.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged.
- Custom or personalised orders.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event an item has arrived defective or damaged in the post call us directly on 0191 252 2686 in the first instance and we will be happy to resolve the problem. We may require you email us a photo of the damage and packaging and we will issue a replacement and cover the cost of returning the item back to us. We want you to be happy with our goods and will do our best to resolve any issues.
The copyright of all images, artwork and products on this website remain the property of Joanne Wishart.
If you buy an original piece of artwork the copyright remains the property of Joanne Wishart.
You may not buy my products to make into another product to sell on as commercial venture. e.g. Tea towels must not be sewn into another product and sold on.
If you would like to licence my work please contact me in writing.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Shopify to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanne Wishart, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info [!at] joannewishart.co.uk Alternately, you may mail me at: Joanne Wishart Gallery, 6 St Georges Road, Cullercoats, Tyne and Wear. NE30 3JY